Excellent opportunies for the Young Graduates
Write to Prof. JJ Shim
@ THE INSTITUTE OF CLEAN TECHNOLOGY
214-1 Dae-dong, Gyeongsan, Gyeongbuk 712-749, KOREA
Tel : (53)810-2587 Fax : (53)810-4631 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Display and Chemical Engineering at Yeungnam University located near Daegu, the 3rd largest city in Korea, offers full scholarships to young graduates who want to study their MS and PhD in research.
Area of study: Polymers, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Nano Technology, Clean Technology, Catalysis, Process Control, etc.
|Yeungnam University Chunma Art Center|
|Graduate Research Program|
(1) BS and/or MS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, and related area (including current UG and MS students who is graduating in Fall 2011.)
(2) English score of TOEFL or IELTS
(3) Academic Record: First class or GPA 3.0/4.0 or above
(4) Research exposure (Not mandatory).
For detail information please download
1. Detail information and requirements
2. Vacancies and Student information
Informal inquiries could be made to Dinesh Thapa, email@example.com